What do you use to clean your laptop?

I'm wondering what everyone uses to clean their laptops, from the screen to the keys and the surface? I've got one that was given to me by a place I used to work at and it really needs to be cleaned. It was had by guys who used to work in the warehouse so it needs to be cleaned. I noticed that my wrist are getting a rash now and I think it's from the laptop. I remember there used to be a weird oil that would coat some of the parts they got into the warehouse and it used to make everyone breakout in rashes... I bet that's it!
The only thing that I know is that you have to be very careful with cleaning it. I have heard that glass cleaner can mess up those screens. At least it could mess up mine. That's a bummer. Cause my kid wrote on my flat computer screen with a crayon and it took ages to get off. I used a slightly damp Brawney towel and gently smudged it off.
I've just been using a tissue and spot cleaning. I don't want to mess it up. It has like 2 scratches on it from the guy who had it before me. You know how they are, lol.
Tee hee! Yes I do!
I am using a liquid type of cleaner for the LCD of my laptop and it goes with a cloth when you buy it. It can also be used on the keys and other surfaces of your computer. It did not give me rashes so it must be safe.