John Black

@myrith (1830)
Did you see how John practically spat in Stefano's face, Oh I loved that, finally someone else has the upper hand, and Marlena could not be more proud.
@valerie37 (981)
• Christiansburg, Virginia
It's so good to see someone finally have the upperhand over Stefano. I'm happy to see it. YAY!
@myrith (1830)
You and me both, even EJ is trying to change. I think stefano knew all along that John was his half brother, H claimed to love his family so much why would he program him to kill his own mother?
• Christiansburg, Virginia
Yea. I like that EJ is starting to change. The only thing I don't like about the fact of him changing is that he's gonna end up coming between my favorite couple Sami and Lucas.
@myrith (1830)
Yeah that does not sit well with me either,EJ and Sammy! why would they write Lucas off? or maybe he asked to be let go, have you heard anything about that?
The best part about John having that discussion with Stefano is that Stefano couldn't even say a word to him...haha. Its like being able to say everything you want to someone you hate without them being able to fight back or interrupt you!! Gotta love that!!
@myrith (1830)
Let's hope they ship him off somewhere in the backwoods where he'll be lost forever, I was so sick of the Phoenix always rising, and that bloody Rolf always getting in the way, I knew he would have taken the disc......A pain in the,...you know what.
@Thoroughrob (11748)
He doesn't like Stephano, but do you think John will be in his footsteps?
@whywiki (6070)
I like Stefano. I know he is evil and all but I just feel I want to hug him when I see him. Marlena and her weepy self annoys me and if John loses his memory one more time I will scream. I wish they would get on with a new story line.
@myrith (1830)
It's coming, the Patch/Ava if that's her name, storyline will heat it up for the summer, stay tuned!