I got BACK PAIN... after 8 hours sit in front of my PC...

Singapore
Omg, i got back pain if i sit for more than 5 hours in front of my pc... When i online, i can forget how long i am sitting and typing, chatting, browsing... until my back pain will give me alarm: "leave your desk for a while, doing warm up! yeheh....joke!" Mylot-ers... do you have the same prob with me, while you're really exaggerating to post comments in mylot, you got back pain? I just wanna know, maybe you also have the same prob with me... ^______________________________-^
@lilybug (21145)
My back would start hurting before 5 or 8 hours. I usually get up at least every hour to do other things for awhile before heading back to the computer. I also stretch my back while I am sitting in front of the computer.
@maddysmommy (16233)
It happens when you spend so much time on the computer. All you need is to take breaks every 30 minutes or so, walk away, get something to eat, take your eyes and fingers off the keyboard LOL
Sometimes I will have this problem, too. Spending a lot of time in front of the computer is not a healthy way. I need to have a massage so that I can feel a little better. So please try to relax yourself and do not face the computer all the time.
@ElicBxn (61135)
" exaggerating to post " I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to express manya. I realize that English isn't your first language, but sometimes I think you are working too hard to find a word. About back pain, I don't have to do ANYTHING to have back pain. My poor back hurts almost all the time, what gets sore on me when I've sat a long time in front of the computer is my butt!