Vultures!

@myrith (1830)
Do you all see the Vultures gathered around waiting to see which one will be the one to take over Stefano's tens of thousands empire? John, oh John I think Stefano might have really succeeded in creating a monster, but in a good way.Did you see Claire found the disc with all of John's memories on it, you know the one that Stefano erased? Something happens to him whenever he comes in contact with Claire. Finally: Wishful thinking on your part Stefano! the disc is right in front of him on your desk.......lol
@mgmagana (3621)
i have yet to see any of this, it starts in 1 hr. but i can't wait, sounds good!
@myrith (1830)
I hope you saw it by now, if so what are your thoughts on the New John..lol, do you like his new hairdo? I think it looks too juvenile, I think they were trying to get the same look that Jason on GH has, but someone spoiled the cut.
@mgmagana (3621)
yeah, i saw it, it's pretty dumb that a disc of that importance would have a child find it! not to mention be dismissed by the one person who it is important too!
@myrith (1830)
Hopefully Rolf wont find it when he visits John tomorrow, he will recognize it as John's memory, even though he wasn't present when Stefano erased his memory on to the disc, I just figure Rolf might recognize it as Stefano's handiwork.
@Thoroughrob (11748)
I do not like the new John. I hope they get him back to the old John fast. I think Rolf just might give him his memory back, just to get him to quit ordering him around. I hope that Claire gets through to him.
@myrith (1830)
I dont see Rolf giving up anything, he is just as loyal to Stefano as if nothing happened, did you see where he put the disc? that cant be any good.I hope John will find it soon!
Hmmmm...I missed that part about Claire finding the disc. I wonder if John will regain all his memories back or if they are going to string this on and on and on. I think it makes it interesting though with this new John because you never know if he is going to snap and want to kill someone or kill himself. I guess Stefano is going to stay in a coma. Do you think he is going to another Soap Opera while in a coma?
@myrith (1830)
Well Rolf took it and hid it in the vault behind Stefano's picture hanging on the wall, but John will find it soon enough, I hope! As for Stefano he is probably going back to The Bold And The Beautiful, that's where he was for that long time he was gone, good riddance!