Would you buy a sample bag?

http://www.thesamplebag.com/catalog/ I was just surfing and saw this. I would not buy this at all. It sounds like someone is selling mom packs. But I could be wrong. How else could a person supply all these items. Mom packs are sent for free traffic. I would love to see the bags they come in though. :)
@sedel1027 (17851)
I don't think I would buy that at all. Seems quite expensive. This seems like something that would be awesome to have at a craft show though for you. You could make up the bags you have now, sell them and put little treats in them promoting the other business you have.
Oh that was just the best idea for me. Thanks for that. I am making free samples for a mylotter who is doing mom packs. That will be fine for me. Thanks so much
I probably wouldn't buy it. Call me old fashioned, but I think samples, and sample bags, should actually be free. You're supposed to give them to people in hopes of getting them interested and excited about your business and your products. Selling them just seems kind of pointless to me. If I had to buy samples, I wouldn't consider buying from the business.
That is so refreshing to hear. I was wondering if I was thinking the wrong way. I have asked the person to send me an image of the bag. I would love to see that for sure. For that money it better be fabric at least. :)
@carolscash (9500)
I don't think that I would buy this as it seems a little expensive. I don't know that these are momspacks but it sounds similar but that this person is making money off of them. I thought that samples were free.
@broc93 (168)
I wouldn't buy it at all. I think they can put in that bag everything they want. I don't like buy surprise. And it can be that into that bag there are things unuseful. So, I'll never buy things like that bags.