Does anybody here watch Dexter

@r1mp2ge (263)
Ukraine
Its a TV series about a kid called dexter who is adopted by a Police officer who later finds out that he has urges to kill...So his father teaches him who to kill and how he should do it...He never leaves any evidence considering he becomes an expert on blood analysis and works for the Police.It gets interesting as the season continues when his every move is being watched and he finds out that he has a rival/fan?His love life is really weird and he smiles and makes conversation just to blend in...some of the few things that his father teaches him. Let me know if you guys watch it..and why you like it.
blood - the blood drip
I watch this religiously! It is my favorite show. My brother likes it too. I love the characters and the story line. The whole thing is fascinating. I dont like that new cereal killer character though. He's too mean. I think dexter kills in a good way. the other guy killed that little old lady last night. Not cool man. Anyways, i think its a great show. What did you think about last nights episode?
Do you feel like you connect with this dexter character in any weird way???
@jsharriz (436)
• Ukraine
i havent watched it yet..but my frnd says its sure worth watching.. plannin on downloadin it..
@r1mp2ge (263)
• Ukraine
Why not just ask your friend..he might already have downloaded it.
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there r1mp2ge! I haven't watched it yet. It's the first time that I've heard about it and it sounds like a really interesting and good tv series. I'll look it up so I'll know more about it and if it's aired here in the Philippines. Thank you very much for the information.