No Dime To Spare

Thiruvananthapuram, India
Imagine a situation wherein you are absolutely penniless (though the influx of funds are not ruled out in the future) but would like to meet some emergent needs. Matters get worse as you see none around whom you are acquainted with- whom you can seek help. Wouldn't you go crazy?
Hey i've been there but all ya have to do is have faith God will always make a way
@maddysmommy (16233)
I have been close to feeling like that a few times. Luckily we have always managed to pull through. If worse comes to worse I can always sell what we own LOL
@winterose (39897)
I have been in this situation many times, and I am thankful that I have my internet friends, that have helped me out on many occasions.
@Lakota12 (42681)
NO use to go crazy there is away I wa slike this around Christmas time and I did have to call on my brother for help. Good thing he came thru or we would have spent christmas with no lights or heat
@lynboobsy11 (11345)
With God I will seek help... Only He sis the one who can help me, and I trust Him that He will not abandon me nor neglect me. I will find strength on Him.
@kurci1 (171)
Obviously i would! With nothing i would seriously go crazy, maybe i cna get a room at the mental hospital, you get free food and a place to stay :)
@chrislotz (8200)
I have been in this position where I was completely flat broke. I have gone to my mom and had to borrow money from her because we didn't have any food to eat. Thank goodness for my mom because she borrowed us some money and she gave us some food from her freezer. I have since paid her back and things are a little bit better for us. We even had to claim bankruptsy then and still have one more year to pay and then we are completely debt free, thank goodness. We will have a chance to start all over without any money oweing to anyone.