This is very much true and I feel so bad

I just can't chance putting the person here. We all should know who this is talking. A daughter went to her mother to ask to sleep over her friends house. The mother is very paranoid and feels this child is not safe. Being that the mother heard the girl gave blow pops to boys. Now the mother feels so bad about judging the girl. The daughter of the mother told the mother. The gun was forced to give this with a bb gun to her head. She was at a friends house and the mother left. The boys there locked her in the room with the gun. Now I am really on the watch out. I have the biggest hole in my chest for this girl. Hoping the child does not read this. I could not take that chance. Should the mother be told? And by who? Lord bless this child. :(
@asgtswife04 (2482)
The mother should definitely be told. She is looking at this situation right now as her daughter being bad and doing things she shouldn't be doing by her own free will, but that is not the case. i'm sorry, but a bb could kill that child, even though it's only supposed to be a toy and to be honest if someone was holding one up to my head and threatening to pull the trigger i would do what they told me to do. that mother needs to know that her daughter was forced to do the things she did and that poor child is probably gonna need some intensive therapy which can't be given to her unless the mother is aware of what is going on. you have to tell her. God bless
The mother and daughter should have that bond. If that were to happen to my daughter. She would run to me with wings on her back. I am going to figure this out.
@sedel1027 (17851)
Yes, her mother should be told. Since you know, why don't you tell her. It is important that someone tell her. You know he daughter is going to be too embarrassed to do so. Someone needs to protect this girl. You could ask her to stay by your house for a night.
I spoke to one of the parents on the phone. telling them what I had heard and why I wanted my daughter to go home. have no idea if that was the child's mother I was speaking to. It's two girls they live across the street from each other. My daughter is friends with both. I don't know the mother at all. I find the child should at least report it to school. The rumor is she does these things. I am lost I know KK is Not going there.
@sedel1027 (17851)
Is their a guidence counselor at school your daughter could report this to?
@whittby (3073)
I agree that if nothing is being done by talking to the mother or whoever that was, I'd see if there's a guidance counselor at school.
@carmelanirel (20979)
The Mother should know, but maybe not in front of the daughter in case she overreacts..The main reason is this girl is going to need some kind of counseling or she will be hurting for many years.. I don't know the situation, but having the other girl stay over at this time may not be a good idea unless there can be absolute supervision over the girls..
Well I put a stop to the sleep overs. If they want to sleep over my house. Fine with me I don't play leaving kids unattended. They need us to be right there. I stay up late too it would be easy to be sure no one came over.
Well then, sounds like you are doing the right thing..:)
@winterose (39897)
I don't understand, I thought you wrote the child told the mother.
The child who is not involved told her mother. ME
@KKKBsmom (1093)
Yes the mother should be told what is known.. even if it is hear say.. .tell the mom it is hear say... she can take her own judgement. poor kid!
By now she should have heard already. I was told late by my daughter. Thanks so much