Why Did I Look Older Than Friends Of The Same Age Group?

@okwusman1 (2249)
Abuja, Nigeria
I am 33 years of age but I look like a man in his late forties. What could have been the cause? Is it suffering, lack of proper feeding when i was yooung or what? It is a source of worry to me. What do I do?
A lot of it may be caused from your lifestyle. Like do you spend a lot of time out in the sun? Do you have a lot of stress in your life? I know several men who look older then their age just because they spend a lot of time outdoors. They get a weathered look to their skin. Don't frown on it though, I sure you look fine.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
no i don't work in the sun neither do i stress myself so much.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
it is not a case of stressing yourself, but responding to what life throws at you
@nilzerous1 (2435)
First of all get yourself out of this complex. It is quite common. Neither get upset nor disappointed. Better try to develop a healthy routine, eat balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Also try to pay more attention in personality development than appearance. I believe each human being looks as charming as his/her personality. So next time I must find you in a more positive note.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
nilzerous, actually i am a positive person, i feel bad seeing my mates look cute and more younger that i do. i will start eating fruits and vegetables like you advised. thanks.
I also think so. You must be a positive man and this is the reason you have cared to share your problems with us. Anyway good luck!
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
thanks
your lifestyle, and stress level will do it. I have an older friend who is a bricklayer, no worries in life, enjoys his job, and looks younger than me. Another friend is younger, and a resturant manager, hates his job, tons of stress, dealing with both employees and customers, he looks twice my age.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
so does it mean that if one hates his job and pass through some stress it will make someone looks older? how do i curtail this to avoid further depreciation of my look?
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
The amount of stress in your life shows on your face and is never positive. WE CARY THE BATTLE SCARS, our life mapped on our face, each event etched with a surgion's scalple, we carry the reminders of every punch life throws at us. Although you may look older thasn your friends, this simply means you have seen life, be proud blessed be
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
eskarena, you surpressed my agony, i have been crying in silence about this but based on your encouragement, the burden is lifted. thanks a lot.
@mvpriyank (408)
ONE OF THE REASON IT MAY BE IS THAT U DONT HAVE PROPER NUTRITIOUS FOOD. and the most markable reason is that you think so much.your mind is full of thoughts.you have somany tensions with you.Just chill man!!!take life easy.and have a positive attitude that you may becom young and try to keep your mind calm.this may work.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
mvpriyank, i love vegetables and fruits, but i think alot, could it be tension, i used to have slight tension. can the condition be reversed.
@heart143 (1204)
Are you a serious person? Do always squint? Do you seldom smile? Well, those are just some minor questions. But if you answered yes to all of the questions above...you'll sure have those lines on your forehead now. Lifestyle also has got to do with your looks. If you drink, smoke or goes to sleep late, you will age early. I suggest you maintain a happy disposition, a nice outlook in life and a healthy lifestyle. Also, try some beauty regimen, consult the experts if you like to look better.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
heart, i am a committed person but not so seriously minded, i do smile regularly, those line are there. i don't smoke, drink but my dad smoked and drank heavily before i was born. i do sleep very early, infact it is a serious matter as far as i am concern.