Cliffhanger

@myrith (1830)
lol..Dont you just love the way Anthony always greet his daughter, all those name calling, it's hilarious. Talking about him, are they just going to leave him lying there waiting to insult the next person that walks in? it's time they show him getting therapy to walk or something like that, so unrealistic! So Jerry is trying to recruit Jasper to partner with him? I hope Jax decline the offer, he offered it like weeks ago and Jerry said no, only because he knew he was in with Dr Nasty! now he was ordered by Nasty to find a partner, he wants to get Jax involved.......Bad idea!Maybe if Anthony hears that Johnny is being held hostage by Sonny that will make him get up and run out of that bed to save his son, what do you think?
@coffeebreak (17815)
Oh just wait. They are just lulling you into a sense of false security... and when you least expect it BAM!!! Anthony will be up, walking and tending to business! He has to play the game to throw themall off the track for that surprise attack!
@myrith (1830)
Yes I think they are, I want Anthony to come back and start stirring up some trouble again, but what will happen when he finds out Johnny has been taken by Corinthos? All hell will break loose.
@coffeebreak (17815)
We can only hope! There needs a HUGE shake up on PC. It has gotten so boring. Claudia could do something that will make her dad take notice and maybe the two of them get in kahoots together! Johnny could go with Jason who leaves Sonny and the shake up could be go in so many directions and make me want to tune in every day! Then while Zacarra and jason are at it, Sonny could walk out on it all, wait tables at kelly's or something with Kate by his side and out of the lime light for while as the character isn't much these days.... only to be "ressurected" in the year or so to come!
@myrith (1830)
lol...Sonny and Kate waiting tables? dream on, that will never happen, they're both too proud to do such a thing, anyhow only time will tell.
@Liasonfan (1702)
Yep, and I think there is likely good reason why he insults his daughter like this. There is alot more of this story to come. I have a feeling that Claudia and Trevor have slept together at some point and that Johnny may not really even be Anthony's son, whether he knows it or not...I can't wait to see the Zacharra family secrets unfold!
@myrith (1830)
Agreed there is a lot more to the storyline, however I believe that Anthony molested his own daughter. It's possible about Johnny not being a Zacchara, and if so then Anthony knows it, maybe that's why he killed Maria, but why would Trevor still be his Lawyer? I cant wait to see the outcome when it starts hitting the fan!
@myrith (1830)
Absolutely, if Spinelli is a Lansing or a Zacchara then I wouldn't blame either Jason or Spinelli if they kept it a secret, after all who would want to be associated with them? that would be cause to keep it a secret. Nah I dont think that Trevor is Claudia's dad, but Johnny is plausible, maybe that's why Anthony try to keep him close, always talking about his son. What if Johnny is really Trevor's, and Anthony knows it, but for pride to his manhood he refuses to acknowledge Trevor as the dad, like some men would go the distance to keep shame out of their eye that his wife slept with and made a baby with another man, namely Trevor! Whay do you think?