Any Jerricho Tv show fans here?

My husbannd and I love this show. If there are any other watchers of this great show, I would love to know what you think of this second season so far.
@sizzle3000 (3039)
I watched Jerico last year and was very impressed with the show. I was surprised when it was cancelled. Now the show is back and it looks interesting. I am not sure how I feel about the plot they chose to go with for this season. I mean the town gets help only to find that they are dealing with the devil so to speak. The town once again will have to stand alone against coruption. I was sorry the deaf girl Bonnie was killed. Bonnie had a lot of heart for being handicaped. I am hoping Amie makes it out of coma to tell what really happened. When I watched the previews for next week all I thought was here we go again. There is no peace for the residents of this small town. I know it takes time to rebuild a nation and I know that coruption is going to happen but not to this extent. Are there any good guys in the new government? Will Jerico find peace. How many people will have to die to be free? I guess I will keep watching. When the writers strike happened I started watching movies and was determind not to watch television at all. However, I did watch Jerico. I get tired of reruns. I think there are only two more shows before Jerico starts with the reruns or is taken off the air all together. I hope you are enjoying the show to.
I find it to be very realistic, and what alot of third world, warring countries go through every day of their lives. I was a little surprised by the plot myself, but as we get further along it makes alot of sense to me. I kind of thought Bonnie was leaving the show, since she was talking about going to Cheyanne. I think MiMi will survive long enough to tell, but will probably die. It gets more exciting every week.