Are you with us or against us

@winterose (39897)
are you with us or against us, frankly I think this expression has been blown out of proportion, instead of just meaning against a certain idea it has come to mean that if a person does not agree with you then they are your enemy, what do you think?
@suspenseful (40314)
It all depends on what you are with and what you are without. Now I am a Christian, and take that to mean, that my world view is different from those who are non Christians. Therefore if someone is not a Christian and does not intend to be on, God has not called them, I would consider them an enemy of Christ. However, this is not the whole picture and it has to be taken in context. I may think that women should do the grocery shopping and someone thinks that men should do the grocery shopping, does not make him my enemy. If you all want to go after a man who you think beat up his wife, and I am not sure, that does not make me your enemy because maybe I have to be convinced and maybe I noticed that man in the emergency room with a broken right arm and he could not have hit her in that condition. That does not make me an enemy, if that happened. So there are degrees of being for or against, and they can be your enemy as for as world views are, but for the things that we are all against, we get along.
@winterose (39897)
yes but having said that if a person is budhist let's say is he your enemy the same way a terrorist who is trying to kill you is? He has a different religion and you are under no obligation to embrace it but is he your personal enemy, or just somebody you may not have very much in common with
@raydene (9874)
Well Doll I have a favorite saying that I use For many of my friends that are like this Let's just agree to disagree and move on! xoxoxoxoxo