Woman if you could pee standing up would you?

Please answer the question before you click the link. It's not a joke or anything. I found this while looking for other info. I find this to be a good product. For the people who are like me and dread public rest rooms. I can think of going in and coming out. Well I ordered one and hope it lives up to the name. I have no problems with the d cup so this should be fine. http://www.kristascups.com/pstyle
@maddysmommy (16233)
Yup as I'm sure it saves a lot of time LOL
That is somehthing I did not think about. :)
I asked my daughter about it last night. I never even told her I bought one. She said mommie did you get me one too. I laughed so hard she knows me so well. I asked her why she thought I bought one. She says "public bathrooms mom.
• Saudi Arabia
OMG.. this is funny.. When I was a child I always dreamed of being able to pee standing up as boys and I tried it like twice :p But now NOOOO.. I don't think I'll ever try it again... I think when you sit down you stay clean, plus what if a stranger appeared suddenly and saw you that will be very embarrassing for me... But it's nice to have such a product in case we needed it... Nice topic :)
Oh your so funny. If someone saw you using it they would stare. then when your done they would say that is the best looking man around. he look so much like a woman. I would never have thought other wise.
I can pee standing up anyways. Not like a man of course but almost. However my pants get in the way sometimes. I looked at the link. Its interesting. I wonder by the time you got the thing situated if you could have just squated and been already done. I guess if your on the road and need to stop quick, or camping or something like that. I guess one advantage would be you wouldnt have to pull your pants all the way down. Im curious to try it out lol. I just wonder.
I felt the same way as you. For $13.. i will be sure to know the answer. I can't tell you how nasty some rest rooms are. I walk all the way home almost pissing myself. rather than to pull my clothing down in them. Once last month I had no choice but to use one. The floor was so pissy and my pants leg got wet. I was in the stall crying I was so paranoid of the urine. This nice woman stayed in the rest room till my daughter came. I could not go anywhere. I broke down in a bad sweat and was stuck holding the walls. Then my daughter came and helped me stop crying. Then I walked home with a deep pain in my heart. Now if I can feel this way about a public toilet. Imagine my everyday life. My daughter calls me ms monk.
@x7heavens (365)
I dont think I would pee standing up. I find it rather unhygienic and improper.
I can understand that too. I fee it makes me no difference. Being I am always trying to stand and not wet the toilet. I am so use to standing I do this everywhere.I don't sit on anyones toilet it's a habit.
@Modestah (11192)
hmm I do not think I like the idea very much - though it might be handy on a trip - I think it would be a cleaner practice to keep things status quo... so to speak.
Thanks for the laugh I will let you know how it goes. :)
No, I'm too lazy! but I would like to write my name in the snow! lol! I would be the pee doodler! lol! everyone would know where I had been! lmao!
Your funny :)
@samila18 (67)
no cant say I would, now id have my boyfriend falling in the toilet seat and thats just weird. It wouldnt really save any time you would still have to pull down your clothes, men are just a zipper, hole away. It would be interesting I would now be the cause of "missing" the toilet.
I am a man and have seen many other devises that would allow a woman to stand up while peeing. I think that it would help cut down on time that a woman spends in the rest room in a crowded event. A woman could go in and whip out the devise and get the flow out of the way pretty quick. I imagine that a woman could write in the snow as long as she did not try to write too high, other wise there would be a back flow and she would get her clothing wet. ROFLMAO
Your just too funny. I would always be careful of the back flow.
@Modestah (11192)
I just would not want to put a urine cup back into my purse after it was used - nor would I want to take it to the sink and rinse it out in front of everyone else - plus to rinse it in a sink would be GROSS. I think that freud would have a field day with this... hehe
I am lol but don't really know what for. LOL it's funny to read all the different reasonings. Thanks :)