Do you think it matters what time of day you post?

@ersmommy1 (12596)
I was unable to sleep last night. So I got on mylot and found some discussion topics I thought were interesting. To only recieve 1 or no responses. It was about 3:30 am when I returned to bed to try and catch some sleep. So is there a difference in responses because of the time of day you post?
I don't think it matters what time of day I post, so long as it's before my husband gets home. I love to talk to him, be around him, not sitting in front of the screen while he's home. You're in the very first timezone, right? In Britain? That means @ 3:30am in London, it's only 8:30pm in San Fransico, and 11:30pm in Atlanta. I'm in the Atlanta/New York zone and I've definitely noticed certain people in my friends list respond better at certain times of day, and others respond better at other times. Hope this helps.
@ersmommy1 (12596)
I am in the midwest actually. Central time zone. It was 3am when i posted. Thanks.
Omg, I am so sorry!! I got you mixed up with someone else!!! Here I am explaining time zones to you, too, I'm so sorry! It'd be almost laughable if I wasn't so embarrassed!
@ersmommy1 (12596)
No problem,lol happens to us all. Me more than most i think. Hey look at it this way, it's a greay idea for a mylot dicussion. Take it and run with it.
@lilybug (21145)
It probably does, but I post them whenever I think of them. I do not wait until a certain time to do it. If a person is on my friends list then it does not matter when they post because I go through the discussions my friends have started at least once a day. If you are not on my friends list then I only see them if I am online within a few hours of posting it. I go through the new discussions, but i only go back so far before i stop.
Probably.. one of the ways you can see what threads to respond to involves checking out new posts in your 'interests.' Therefore, new 'interests' posts which happen during the day are at the front of the line.