Baby Teeth

@Modestah (11192)
Did your mother save your baby teeth? do you still have them *somewhere*? Do you save your children's baby teeth? what have you done to preserve them? anything special? Where do you keep them, in a safety box? or a scrapbook? or?
@vanities (11410)
• Davao, Philippines
i guess my mom did not keep it..is there any implications if it was kept??any good luck or whatever??
@Modestah (11192)
oh, heh, I don't know about that. I just think it is a neat thing - prosperity of your teeth... I have kept my children's teeth, but really I guess there is not much one can do with them.
My baby teeth were only a history and my mom didn't keep it for me. Perhaps there are many things need to keep already. My son is still little now, and I don't know whether one day I will keep his baby teeth. But it sounds very interesting one day when he grows up and sees his baby teeth. I kept the hair for my son when he had his first haircut.
@kimbers867 (2540)
My mom was not a saver so she didn't save any of my baby teeth. I have saved one of each of my girl's teeth that I have put away for when they are older. I just have them in a plastic bag for save keeping.
@crazynurse (7489)
HeHe, funny that I stumbled upon this discussion. Just today I was showing my daughter a couple of her baby teeth that I saved! She was amazed. I have the first few teeth that each of my children lost. They are in their baby books. They aren't preserved in any special way other than the fact that they are in a very tiny manilla envelope in their baby scrapbooks. I also have locks of hair from each of their first haircuts in the scrapbooks. As for my own teeth, I think my mother does have them somewhwere in her house! (seems I remember her showing them to my children when they were very young!)
My mom saved mine. At least all of the ones she could get ahold of. I believe at least one of my teeth I swallowed so she couldn't save that one. She just put them in a baggy and put them with the lock of hair she took from my first haircut.
@maddysmommy (16233)
Nope, my mommy didn't save any of our baby teeth (there were five of us). My son hasn't lost any teeth YET but when he does, I might just save them somewhere special - thanks for the idea Modestah, never thought of that.
@jillhill (37379)
No she didn't....but my mother made a scrapbook for me of all the baby cards etc....and pictures. It's neat to have.
My mother did not save my baby teeth but I save my daughters'.