breakfast in bed

breakfast  - breakfast in bed
@ruthinian (2311)
Breakfast in bed. Does it taste better than having it in the dining table? I would love to have it if my hubby will do it. He has never prepared any breakfast since I married him 8 months ago. In fact, he has never cooked anything at all. I love to have a breakfast in bed on Friday... Shhhh... it's my birthday, that's why. LOL.
@pooh08 (671)
• Vietnam
My father always said the dining-table was born for to eat. He hate the people who have breakfast in bed. He ban everybody don't eat in bed.
@ruthinian (2311)
Wow, Well, it's personal preference. You can buy breakfast-in-bed trays in the store so it means that there are really people who prefer to have it. And it's not only for people who are sick but for people who wanted to be romantic.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
Oh no no no..I couldnt stand having breakfast in bed..just becuse of the crumb factor..I HATE having crumbs etc in my bed..drives me nuts....HOWEVER if I were offered breakie in bed AND a sheet change then I'd go for it LOL
@ruthinian (2311)
Don't remove the tray. There are trays that has a stand with it and a place where you can put your glass of juice and even a flower vase.
@habichuelo (3104)
last time i had breakfast in bed ,it was a disaster,,orange juice all over,pancakes and syrup around my pillow,crispy bacon crumble all over my sheets and coffee all the way from the top of my bed thru the carpet floor....lol,,sorry it was true!!
@ruthinian (2311)
I understand and I can just imagine. But still, I find it romantic.
I have never breakfast in bed. I don't like the idea of it either. I can never eat anything on bed. Prefer to sit down comfortably to have something. As for husbands cooking, I guess a husband who cooks is a rare species indeed. Most of them even forget the little cooking they know after they get married. Cheers and happy mylotting.
@ruthinian (2311)
I agree with you. They enjoy eating more because there is someone doing the dirty job for them.
@busta1baby (1238)
how would it taste diffrent????
@ruthinian (2311)
Not really. But it was more romantic and for one thing, I don't have to make it myself. It taste better when you didn't have to work for it.
@luvstochat (6914)
My husbands idea of cooking breakfast is buying McDonalds or doughnuts. He has never actually made breakfast and in 10 years he has never brought me breakfast in bed.
@ruthinian (2311)
Same with me, sometimes I like that. But somehow I think it is more romantic if he would make it himself and bring it in a tray. sorry for the late reply.
Breakfast in bed I'm not eager to have because I would hate to have crumbs in my bed. However, on the weekdays I'm the first to get up in the morning to get ready for work, so I bring up coffee to my husband and we have our coffee in bed while our cat gets her good morning pettings. On the weekends, my husband returns the favour and brings me coffee in bed. It's a nice "us" time and a great way to start the day.
Although I am lazy, but I won't like to eat breakfast in bed as I am afraid it will make it dirty. I prefer to have breakfast on the table. I love China
@emma412 (1156)
My husband burns water so if I wanted breakfast in bed I would have to get up and cook it for myself then get back into bed. To me, that's not very much fun! I have had him bring me a cup of coffee in bed and that was so nice. I guess that will have to do until I hire a personal chef. Ha!