Responding to your discussions

When you respond to the responses in your discussion, your post count doesn't go up. Why is that? I've noticed that my post count only goes up if I start a discussion and if I reply to some one else's discussion. I was just curious about it.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I don't think you get paid for responding to your responses, but it can keep the discussion going..I have always found how you get paid here confusing, so I just keep posting and hope for the best..
Yeah, I don't think we do either. But you are right, it does keep the discussion going and you can make friends that way. So, there are benefits to it!
@KrauseHome (36746)
Well, the only time your rating goes up on here, is when you either start a New discussion such as this, when the first person responds to it, and when you post in New discussions you have found around here in myLot. There are benefits though in responding back to people though in the discussions you have started as in helping with your Earnings total, and also giving more people a chance to see your discussions and learn more about you so they want to Trust you as a friend in the future.
There are benefits, I agree with you there. I think the best benefit is meeting others and making friends! Thanks!
@mensab (4204)
yeah, it is true. our posts only increase when we start discussion and reply on other's discussions. but replying on the responses on our own discussions will not increases our posts. however, it will make the discussion more interesting and we may find friends. i usually respond to those who have interesting and valid responses on my discussions.
That's true, we can make friends by replying to those who respond to our discussions. I try to respond to everyone the best that I can. Thank you!
Here is another matters that have to be addressed properly by the admin. Lovespecialangel perhaps need clarification about this. If this is an important matter for members, then addressed it ASAP. They still need full encourage from the admind to play their roles here......Let them to be the "owner" of this sites........who knows this could make their sense of belonging getting stronger......
It's not something that really bothers me, I was just wondering if anyone else noticed or not. But thank you!
@chiyosan (30194)
well it means that your replies to your own discussion does not help increase your earnings in mylot. :D
I think I agree with you, but it's still nice to be able to respond to those who respond to my discussions! Thanks!