To be 6 Again!

@jess368 (3368)
To Be 6 Again.... A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her Birthday. "I'd like to be six again", she replied, still looking in the mirror. On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was. Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well Dear, what was it like being six again?" Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my dress size, you dumb a@#!" The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong.
@dierdre (2209)
hehe i like that, that was really funny! LOL
@jess368 (3368)
So glad you enjoyed it!
@Thoroughrob (11748)
That was so cute. It is also the truth. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it this morning.
@jess368 (3368)
Your so welcome! Its nice to laugh every once in a while!
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I have read this before in a email I got. It is still funny to read though.
@jess368 (3368)
I though it was pretty darn funny myself!
@theprogamer (10539)
Might have been a joke but still... -3 out of 10 "The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong." Especially if you fail to give him all of the information. -_- And at least he tried...
@jess368 (3368)
-3 out of 10! Well it was a joke. Sorry you didnt like it.
@ravinskye (8242)
lol aw that poor guy! He tried...more then I can say for my husband. I constantly hint stuff I would want, my husband never gets it. If he really pays attention he can though. Because when he does he gets me just what I would like.
@jess368 (3368)
Yes, men are just like that. If they turned off there selective earing, they may just get it right! :)