Which band or singer would you see in concert now, if the opportunity arised?

If suddenly tickets to see ANY band or singer, split, dead or out now, were given to you for free, who would you chose to see? You can give several answers. I think the atmosphere at a Queen concert would have been amazing and would have loved to see them with Freddie Mercury!
@aero89 (422)
Led Zeppelin, no contest. The drummer would have to be Bonzo though. There are plenty more I'd love to see from all different facets of music, as music is like "A-number 1" to me, but yes Led Zeppelin is the way to go as far as I would be concerned. If I couldn't see Led Zeppelin, I'd have to pick someone from the classical music era - Mozart and those types. This kind of music is just as soothing but only in a different way. Plus, who else could say "I saw Beethoven and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"?!
I would want to see Janis Joplin in concert. And Jimi Hendrix. I would add The Doors but I wouldn't listen to the music, I would be too busy drolling over Jim to hear anything.
@whywiki (6070)
I would like to see the Rolling Stones but I would like to see them with Brian Jones when they were still a bluesy Rock band. I'd also love to see the Beatles when they were at their height.