I'm so mad! My dvr didn't record bb tonight like it was supposed to.

@starr4all (2865)
Anything good happen? Was it a good edit to what happened or were things botched again like they usually are for the tv show?
@cortjo73 (6500)
Ugh! That would have me in a tailspin! I'm sorry it didn't record it for you! So, you probably know everything. The showed the prank that they hg's played on Sheila. They were all talking about her one night and how she always talks about being a 45 year old, single mother and how she couldn't stop telling them that she was on the block and that they didn't understand. Blah blah blah. So, they decided to play a prank on her one night while she was sleeping and they ran into her room and started yelling about how they had to hurry up and get to the backyard because the Veto competition was starting. She as all dazed and confused and had to come out while putting on her unitard. That was funny. Also, Natalie did a pretty good impression of Sheila that night and some of the things she is constantly saying. They showed that James was about to throw Adam on the block in place of Sheila because he didn't believe his reaction to James blaming him for being the 3rd vote not to have him back in the house. He thought he was exhibiting the behavior of a liar. Then, he asked Chelsia what she thought and she said he had to do what he thought was best. He had her go down and get Sharon to come up to the HOH to chat it out with her. He told Sharon that he was going to toss Adam up because he knew he was the 3rd vote and Sharon corrected him based on a conversation she and Natalie had earlier. Natalie was trying to get Sharon to believe that Adam was the third vote and trying to save Matt. Sharon didn't buy it and knew better and she told James that Matt was the 3rd vote. It was a close call. If James hadn't had that conversation with Sharon, Adam would be on the block instead of Matt. That was about the only useful thing Sharon has done in the house! LOL! That was about it! There was one more thing. Sheila was talking to Sharon, Natalie and, one of the guys but I can't remember who, before the Veto conversation. She told them, I saved all of you at one point or another and I am not saying that you owe me anything but...Then Natalie said she wasn't sure who she would be voting to stay and Sheila went sort of ballistic. So, to recap, here was my interpretation of what Sheila said to Sharon, Natalie and possibly Matt. "I saved all three of you at one point and, I am not saying that you owe me anything. I am not saying you should return the favor. But, you owe me and you should return the favor. Or, God help you!" LOL!
@vivasuzi (4127)
That prank was hilarious :) I think Sheila tried to play it off like she thought it was funny b/c she knew being openly angry would only hurt her. But yeah, can't believe she fell for that! Also was funny what Nat did :) She nailed it!
@starr4all (2865)
I wish I would have seen the prank! That would have been funny! And I'm so tired of hearing the "I'm 45 and a single parent" schtick she goes on about. I'm glad james realized it was matt that was the third vote. I don't know why matt would lie about that. Well, he lies about everything. On a side note, found out last night ED from last season will be hosting pov on tuesday. What's funny is that last night Sheila mentioned that if ED had been on this season or her on his, they would have teamed up because he could understand the 45 year old single parent blah blah blah. She is so delusional.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I bet you could find the prank online somewhere. I read about it on Morty's. I can't remember if they had a link to the video for it like they sometimes do for some of the feeds but, maybe check it out and see what you can find. I read on Morty's that there was a spoiler that ED was supposed to do the Veto and that Sheila was talking about him last night hoping that he would host a competition. People are speculating that the HG's are given inside info in the DR. One such thing was that Natalie was talking about how BB asked her some specific questions about the repitition of the number 8 in the house and she thinks it has something to do with the HOH or the Veto to come. So, it makes you wonder if some of the hg's are given a little bit of info in the DR that they aren't supposed to have. Matt even got a little heads up about James putting him up with the Veto by them asking him questions in the DR about James possibly doing just that. He as tipped off. Unfair? I would have to say yes if that is indeed what is going on.
@minnie_98214 (10572)
I found it very boring and in fact I cant even remeber what happened......so id say you didnt miss much.