Am I supposed to wait till I am blue in the face?

I am in need of help doing my site. I am using the os commerce template. Now I went to the help forum and asked how to remove a code. All I got was someone offering to help me for $20.00 an hour. I did not get anyone else to help me. So I asked again for some help. Then I get a response from someone. Telling me your not allowed to double post. So Now since I asked for help twice I was wrong. So I am allowed to be offered to pay for the help. But,I can't ask again for help being people are just reading my question with no response to help me. So I sent this to him in the font sized 7 Being that I have no money to pay for the help. I came to this help forum to get some. How come your allowed to offer me the help I am looking for provided I have $20.00 and hour. But I can't get the help on this board that is supposed to be here for the asking? I am really new to this and want to understand this. Can you direct me to who I should be asking this? Thanks a lot
@sedel1027 (17851)
Hon. What exactly do you need help with? What code are you trying to remove/change?
Oh I am so glad your on tonight. I am adding my pictures to the site. I have no idea how to add the pay pal or to remove the items that were in the oscommerce template from the beginning. I see my images showing up on the categories. But the items for sale are the sample ones from the template. Thanks so much
@sedel1027 (17851)
How do you access the section where you modify files? Web control panel?
@sedel1027 (17851)
A simple fix would be just naming your files the same name as the temp/sample files that are currently on your site.