Formula 1!Grand prix of Malayesia!

Romania
Do you watch formula 1? Today is the grand prix of Malayesia .Who do you think will win? There are 3 laps to go and in top is Raikonenn from Ferrari. Which is your favorite formula 1 pilot ?
@mark17779 (667)
I was hoping Lewis Hamilton would of won but he got knocked back down to 9th posisition for cheating and the last time I looked he was 7th. I dont really mind who wins if Hamilton doesn't. My favourite drivers are Lewis Hamilton, Jensen Button and David Coultard as they are british.
Me and my husband love Hamilton even we were ferrari fans but we 'fall in love' when we see him, as some friends of ours who are ferrari's fans did too- fall in love with Hamilton. Next prix maybe he will have much more luck.
Ive never really like ferrari, and that was down to schumacher. I never liked him, he seemed so cocky/arrogant, and only won so much due to ferrari being a far superior car than the others. So ferrari win to today and hamilton is 5th, good result for him as he is in the points... can't beleive that a bmw & a toyota finished in the top 5, hopefully there cars can remain relaiable this season and make the f1 more interesting and not just be dominated by ferrari/mclaren/renault.
let's hope so.
@stvasile (7316)
F1 race - A familiar image for the F1 fans
Sorry, I don't like Formula 1... I am not a big fan of motors, cars and bikes of any kind, as a matter of fact.
it is ok.thanks for your response!
Yes. Malaysia Grandprix is the second grand prix f1 race. Kimi Raikonen will win the race. My favourite f1 driver is louis hamilton from mc laren mercedes and robert kubica from team petronas bmw.