just an ordinary question

@desireeo (595)
does your looks help you get more responses or friends here on mylot? i'm just curious. you know how good looking people almost always get what they want and get the most attention for that matter. i have to be honest. i do check out interesting photos from time to time. but it doesn't matter to me how a person looks like. if i don't like the topic then i don't like the topic no matter what that person looks like. i have another confession to make. i'm just warming up and i can't think of anything else to write about that's why i thought of this topic. it seems so shallow and irrelevant but hey. this might interest a lot of users. so, peace out...have a good night or day...
@sophialin (2678)
at least for me,i don't care much.most of my responses are from my friends.i think one is willing to approve your friend request no matter what you look like. i tend to respond those discussions which are started by my friends or interested me.one's photo never affect my decision of response,it only gives me deep impression if he comes out frequently in my discussions,which motivates me to respond to his post in turn.that's all.
@desireeo (595)
same here. i'm always grateful when somebody pays attention to my post. pictures don't really matter. i just have fun checking them out sometimes coz at least i'll have an idea who i'm discussing things with.
Since I do not have any pics on my profile, my opinions may not hold value to you, but it is a very good question. As for me, I never check many albums and photos - at my place in my country the net speed is quite slow for mylot to be used very freely, so I restrict myself to just the discussion stuff, otherwise it gets very slow and it takes hours at a time to do something useful!
@desireeo (595)
anybody who takes time to respond to this discussion is very valuable to me especially in your case where as you say the net speed is slow. thank you! same for me. i try to go straight ahead to discussion coz my time is limited. i haven't been paid yet and my earnings is still very meager.