Any one Interested in Affordable Health Plans?

I found some great health plans here... www.everyonebenefits.com/aes dental, vision, prescription, chiropractic physician, ancillary services, hospital advocacy, nurseline, podiatry services and more...
Hmm. They are not health insurance, though. But, it does look interesting. I will check them out further. I could use any kind of discount I can get. The only problem is that my expenses have gone up and my income has gone down recently, so I have no extra income to pay even the small amount that they require.
Well if you or anyone else would like to find out more just let me know and I will be glad to help. I know how it is when things are tight, I am a single mom with another one on the way having to live with my mom...lol I signed up for the dental and I cant wait to get the total health myself, and get away from medicaid and all that not so fun stuff I have been having to deal with.