Who owns a Plasma?

Those plasma televisons are pretty nice. I know I have a couple of family members who have plasma televisions. Those are really nice for sports, and movies. Of course it is real good for video games.
@Shawchert (1040)
My parents own an HDTV not sure what the difference is but heh I have a flat screen LCD lol I'm old school i guess :P
O ok that is nice. I guess you guys can buy me one for my room(laugh out loud).
@Shawchert (1040)
Lol we aren't rich at least I'm not, since i only own a 270 dollar 27 inch television lol. Can't afford anything anymore so i have to take care of what i have. My parents are the ones who can go around and but thousand dollar tele's lol
@jenni7202 (1598)
We don't own Plasma televisions. We own LCD televisions, because they last longer, and the picture is just as clear and beautiful. Also, ours are HighDefinition LCD televisions, which also makes the images even more clear! We love them, and haven't had any problems with them. My boyfriend's father bought a plasma, and while moving around his living room, the screen went blank, and he had to return it, he got himself a LCD and hasn't had a problem with it since.
O man that is awesome. If you guys have a game like super bowl going own. Just look out for me I will be there. I will bring the drinks, (laughing out loud). But Thats great man, one day I will be on your status.
@echosu (152)
Yes,the picture is very nice,and use the biggest screen to watch movies is a wonderful feeling.
Yep it is like it is so clear, crisp, that you can just go and touch the water, or the people. But the clarity is so serious. It is no joke.