Questions about yuwie(I think that that is spelled right)

@jhl930 (3605)
I have heard a lot of people that are talking about their using Yuwie and it was like mylot kind of because you got paid to post or somethign like that and that they really got paid from that website...and I was just wondering if anyone here was a member of that website...and if so how do you get paid and what do you get paid to do on there...and is it hard to get your money from that website...have you ever had a problem with that website???would you recommend it? JHL930
I think the payout in Yuwie is way too low. I read a blog in Yuwie recently and he made 0.62 or something dollars for the month! And this user has a good traffic his Yuwie, yet only 60 cents for the month!
Yes, I agree with this. I joined Yuwie almost 5 or 6 months ago and still I have .18 in my account. That's a way too low. You have to wait for 10 years to avail of it's first pay out.
@Darkwing (21588)
I joined on a friend's referral. I didn't really get on too well with the site. It's different to Mylot... more of a blogging for money site, rather than discussions. I'm sure there will be people with differing opinions about it. I didn't get paid because I didn't do any work on there, but friends have been paid by them. I think you really need quite a few referrals to get very much money. That's just my opinion, mind. I'm sure a lot of people like it, although most of my friends who went to Yuwie have come back here now. This is clearly the best paid site. Brightest Blessings.
@LouieWpHs04 (4558)
I'm a part of it and used to be extremly active. It's incredibly hard to make a decent profit off the site. I suppose if you stick around long enough it could be quite profitable but until you build a better then decent downline for it, you wont make much of anything. The site like others have said is much like facebook. I believe you get paid for views to your site, whatever you post, and some other things you can do that they pay you for. It's slow-going but if you got some extra time I suppose it's not too bad of a thing to do. There are way better sites out there though.
@egdcltd (8410)
You probably only need to give them your SSN if you're a US citizen. Stops you from defrauding the IRS. Earnings are low, but if you have a lot of active referrals, you can earn a bit of extra cash each month. I've not been a member for very long, so I haven't been paid anything yet, but some people have. It's more like MySpace than anything else. If you're going to social network, then you can do it for a bit of extra cash.
As of now it is still in beta. I made an account earlier in the week and it was pretty boring. It isn't that much like Mylot. It is like a fake Myspace where everyone tries to make money off one another. It isnt worth going on!
@manu619 (451)
ya.. itz too slow..quiet tough to earn.. If u want to earn more only you have to get more referals..You canget more page views by visiting you friends profile and adding more friends..But according to me Mylot is lot better than yuwie...
@Stiletto (4584)
I'm a member of Yuwie although I'm hardly ever on there now. I'm just not that keen on it - it's too much like hard work for me I'm afraid. Some people really like it though so it would be worth having a look at it I suppose. However, if the money is your main concern then I definitely wouldn't recommend it. Unless you have a large, active downline you won't make much money out of it. You will make far more on myLot for a lot less effort!
• Vietnam
I've just register this website and i think it's not interesting .
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
You have to give them your Social Security Number. I don't remember all the details, but I think it works more like Myspace then MyLot.