Dipping fries in hot sauce w/ ranch.

I started a discussion a week or so ago re dipping fries in odd stuff. A few people mentioned hot sauce mixed with ranch dressing and I said I thought my husband would love that. Well, tonight I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner and saw the fries in the freezer so I asked him if he'd ever had it. He says "nope...not yet!" rofl! Before asking him, I'd let him know I didn't have the stuff for it, so he knew we couldn't try it tonight. But, he says "I bet they could make it for me up at the (restaurant)." So, we went out for dinner...! (I love it when he decides to "cook"...lol). Anyway, he tried the hot sauce/ranch and loved it! I tried it, too, though spicy stuff like that isn't my usual choice- it was really good! I just wanted to say thanks so much for the idea!!! Has anyone else ever tried it??
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
No, but it sounds interesting. I don't like hot stuff either, but mixed with ranch sounds like it might taste ok.
@lilybug (21145)
I like Ranch on my fries, but I have never tried them with Ranch and hot sauce. I am not into spicy stuff too much, but I bet just a little hot sauce would be good.
I never had it but it sounds good so now I'm gonna give it a try ;) thanks!
Yup, tried it and love it. I found out about it by having wings and fries on wing nite-- and it stuck. So glad he likes it! My guy likes it too. :)
I've tried it and it does taste delicious! You make me want to go out and get some. I was thinking about going to McDonalds today, but I wasn't sure. Now I'm definatly going...
@lilaclady (28235)
When I go to McDonalds I always ask for a sachet of their sweet and sour sauce to dip my fries in, they are delicious this way, other than that I always like ordinary old tomato sauce to dip my fries in...