If you could have one thing of material value what would it be?

Not cash! If you could have one thing you truly wanted. That thing was to make you happy beyond belief. What could this something be. For me it would be a monthssupply of food.Free. What about you what could you be happy with?
@winterose (39897)
you don't ask for much just a month's supply of food, money is the thing I don't have and really want, money buys food etc. but other than that, to have my own home or car, or new york best selling author.
I will hope to see you get a car one day. That would be some thing I want as well. When I asked the question I had just cleaned out my empty fridge. So it was food on my mind.
@sophialin (2678)
haha,let me think over.i want various vegetables and fruits supply in all my born daysi seem to be quite greedy. i love fruit and vegetable,which cost me much.i guess it's a large amount.
I like to eat so food is great for me.
@sophialin (2678)
i'm the same with you,that's why i failed in loosing weight every time.i just can't help eating.
@skinnychick (6906)
A new house of my own- mortgage paid! Hands down that would be the top of my list. My name only on the paid off note. Yes M'aam...I would be a happy girl!
Why did I not think of this? What more could I need right now. Great one skinnyshick just great.
Thanks so much hun! Wouldn't it be nice?? I'm moving soon and I have to go back to renting so I had that on my mind I guess.
@kbourgerie (8780)
More than likely an IPOD for my son. He doesn't ask for much, but since he came back to live with me at Christmas time this is the one thing he asked asked me for on several occassions. I would like to be able to provide that for him.
I bought my daughter something like an Ipod. It was off ebay and I won the bid for less than $12.00 I can't afford an ipod. She is perfectly happy with that. I hope you get him one soon. Do you collect coke rewards? I do and try to enter raffles. How One day to win.
A clean house in good repair. Everything working.
I did not know a clean house was a material thing..
Hi giftsandbagscom, For me I need a peaceful day(everyday)with out any sadnews(personal or general) and I want everything to go according to my plan of the day. Good Luck
Season as bad as I would like this too. I have no idea what material thing you would want to have. Thanks
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
If I were you I would have asked for a lifetime of food free. As for me I would have to say just let me keep my computer and I will be cool. I can even read my Bible and listen to church sevice on the internet. If I can remained hooked up to God, I am good to go.
Your faith in god is great. Somewhere along the way I was lost a bit. Great for you.
@patgalca (15638)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I would have to agree with you on the food. We are struggling to put food on the table, especially with my new illness-driven diet. To get free groceries would be a great help, a year's supply would be better. But I think what would probably be the bigger help would be a mortgage-free house. I am not saying what I want, but what I need. If I were to say something material that I would want it would be something like a laptop. But needs are more important right now.
With my fridge and freezer empty to the core. I can understand the food. You chose lap top for the material thing. I would very well want that too.
@megumiart (3780)
I think I'd want a Wii [and games for it], or something like it. So I could have fun playing games, and exercising at the saem time; I know it's something I won't be a ble to afford anytime soon. xD
I can agree with this choice as My daughter would love to have this. I hope to win one somewhere.
a rich husband.
@queenofarms (1665)
A three bedroom house on an acre of land would make me happy.
@dmillman (2273)
Well, I'd love to get out of this apartment and into a home that was paid off. The home would be small enough for hubby and me, have a fireplace and a garage. I don't think that's too much to ask for. What do you think?
@dfinster (3535)
Wow! This is really a tough one for me because there are so many things that I would want. If I really think about it though, this is probably going to sound goofy, but I would want to have a horse. Ever since I was a kids I've loved horses and where I live we would have plenty of room for one or two of them.
@wolfie34 (26791)
A self contained one bedroom flat! So I can live on my own, be independent, happy and come and go as I please! That is my dream, houses and flats are so expensive in this country and unless you are earning a decent wage you can never afford one on your own. So yes please a nice flat in a very quiet area would be what I want.
@minnie_98214 (10572)
A new car with no payments. I have never owned a new car. I have been driving my old 91 having to worry about when its gonna break down for so long I want something new. But im cheap I dont want car payments insurance is expensive enough.
@joxjob (12)
i want a 80% shares in Microsoft. That surely will do the trick. I wish that very much. And i will be happy for it my entire life!
@goldwin65 (937)
Did you say material? Alright, I would like to have printing machine but not an ordinary priting machine. I am talking about money or note priting machine that will enable me to print dollar notes as much as I like. By having this machine, I will be able to enjoy life to the fullest without worrying about jobs, working odd hours, scolded by the boss and also having not enough things by the end of the month.
@JoYciE (127)
it would be digi cam. lol. as of now.. because i am so freakin craving for a digi cam.