You've heard of the tooth fairy; how about the discussion fairy?

@myklj999 (38525)
Olney, Illinois
She paid a visit to a few of us last night, sprinkling her magic fairy dust on a few discussions and POOF! they were gone. But whereas the tooth fairy leaves money behind and takes the tooth, the discussion fairy takes the discussion AND your money, leaving nothing but a sour taste in your mouth. Have you ever had a visit from the discussion fairy? Or do you think she's just a tale told to adults who act like children?
@novataylor (6570)
Well shite! All that work and it's gone! Bummer, darlin, but at least it's out of your hair now and you can go on from here. I've been visited by the Discussion Fairy too -actually, when it happened, I didn't mind because everyone I know has had one deleted and I hadn't yet, so I kind of felt that I had arrived at last. It kind of tickled me. So I'm odd, what's new? See ya, neighbor! Kisses!
@myklj999 (38525)
• Olney, Illinois
I thtink this is the first one I've had deleted that I didn't ask to have deleted. Not long after I joined here, I left my account logged in when I shut my shared computer down, and the next person that logged on to it posted several nasty things under my name, which I asked myLot to delete. So I've finally arrived, huh? Damn, that was a long journey!
So are ya worn out from the trip? You know, I just love that we're such close neighbors. It's really fun talking to someone who probably talks just like you, the same accent, from near the same place. Did you grow up there? I pretty much grew up here, from age 11 anyway. Someday, I'll have to take the Metrolink train to the end of the line in Illinois and you can get there somehow and we can meet and have a drink or coffee or something. I think there's another Mylotter who lives nearby and maybe she could meet us too. It would be fun, yes? Think about it and maybe we can really do this at some point. Oh, now I remember who it is I was thinking of - Misheleen. I dont' know if you know her, but she's from around here too or from there, I can't quite remember. Anyway, great to see you, darlin and I'll see you around the Lot. Have fun!!!!!
Wow, me, best response? Thank you, myklj!!!! Kisses to you, baby!
@ebsharer (5516)
Maybe I need to keep better track but as far as I can see I have never had a discussion or response deleted. I know that this morning when I logged on I had a penny more then I did last time I logged in with no activity in between. When a response is deleted does your number go down or just earnings?
@myklj999 (38525)
• Olney, Illinois
Both, I believe, but I could be wrong. I don't really pay a lot of attention to either. I'm pretty sure my number dropped several points but couldn't tell you how much.
hahaha, i don't know... :P that's kindda weird.. :D
@myklj999 (38525)
• Olney, Illinois
Yes, but people that know me well say I'm kinda weird, so it fits; in a weird way.
@TriciaW (2441)
That is too funny. I do know the discussion fairy will take posts away if they have links in them. I have had her visit too. It is no tale told to adults who act like children but adults acing like children can have her visit. Sorry if you got hit by the discussion fairy it is never a good visit.
@myklj999 (38525)
• Olney, Illinois
Glad you found it humorous; I achieved my goal. The post I had removed was more of a headache for me anyway because I tripped over my brain while posting it and in the ensuing confusion made a rude and insulting post in pretty bad taste. BUT- that whole thing led to this post, so now I can laugh and let it go.
@cortjo73 (6500)
LOL! I had a string of about 4 days where the discussion fairy came and stole from me my hard work. I don't know which or even why for sure but, yes...she sure did a number on me. And, I am not the most controversial girl on here. I have had some moments but, nothing too bad! LOL! So, no...I do not think she is a tale told to adults that act like children as I have only had one childish moment here and, that hasn't been deleted yet.
Awww man, she struck agiain?? I wish that she would leave the money. It is not everyones fault the discussion got deleted... Oh well what can we do,,, nothing really.. She visited me also.