I washed my freaking cell phone.

I felt so dumb yesterday. I went to go switch my laundry from the washed to the dryer, and lo and behond, after I get everything out of the washer, there's my cell phone in the bottom of the washer. It's ruined. I tried drying it out. Thankfully the sim card still works, but still... I feel really dumb.
oh god that's horrible!! Hopefully you can get a new phone to put the sim card in and everything will be ok. Poor little cellie.
@callarse1 (4786)
Uh..oh! That's terrible. Luckily I haven't done anything like that. Is the cell phone okay or will you have to get it replaced? That's wonderful the SIM card is good. Perhaps your cell phone company will replace it for free, :) Pablo
I have to replace the cell phone. Thankfully the SIM card still works!
I've done that. I've also flushed my cell phone down the toilet, and ran over it with my car. I am glad I pay for the insurance on it, because if I didn't, I'd be in trouble.