What do you do for a living?

Indonesia
What do you do to make money? I mean your real job, not mylotting I just would like to know if it's okay. I'm an admin assistant and I also work freelance as a graphic designer and translator.
@kbourgerie (8780)
I work in retail at Dillards department store. I just started three weeks ago and finally found out today after weeks of training that I am going to be assigned to the women's shoe department. I'm really happy with that, because its my regular pay plus commission.
• South Africa
I work in Human Resources for a manufacturing concern.I have been doing this for 14 years now.
Hopkins, did you know that its not ok to spam someones discussion? I can see you are new, but posting links to other websites is not ok. You can get the whole discussion deleted. Please don't do this.
Thanks for the best response.
@guybrush (4660)
I'm a housewife at the moment, but I do some freelance proofreading. I've also worked as a word processor, data processor, dental assistant and typesetter. Nothing terribly exciting!
I'm about to be a housewife, today is going to be my last day at work, still looking for a new job. I have some freelance jobs too though.
@kissie34 (2295)
Actually,I graduated BS Education major in computer since I don't like my course and I don't want to continue that profession, so I am working as a graphic artist in a hotel company.. I like my job and I am happy of it but still I am not contented.. I don't know, it seems that there is still missing..
@xtedaxcvg (3190)
I answer calls from irate customers overseas. I troubleshoot their computer and internet connection. Yup, you guessed it.. I'm a call center representative. The job is tedious but the pay is nice. :)
@mortimas1 (150)
I am a firefighter and a part time painter, plus I do handyman jobs and have been known to build decks. I hope to win the lottery soon :}
@luvstochat (6914)
My husband makes the living for our family. He works as a heavy equpiment operator and maintance man at a feedlot. He works alot of hours a month and we also get free beef from the feedlot it really helps out so I can be a stay at home mom and take care of my little angels.
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
i work for almost 6 years but i decided to render my voluntary resignation when the time comes that i am not happy with my job, i am bored in doing it daily...after two years no job at all...i stated to put up my own small business and i am happy for more than 3 years the profit is still increase. i manage my business and a part time student. i take up another course that is related to business "bs entrepreneurship" fit's far from my previous course "metallurgical engineering" i am now on my second year, hoping to graduate by the year 2010.
@sunita64 (6472)
I am a scientist by profession and work on medicinal plants. I am also fascinated by the idea of working on net and make money as well. But somehow my profession is a demanding one so I am able to give very little time to the above fascination.
@mark17779 (667)
Im a Valeter. I like the job but I am currently looking for new employment as I fancy a new challenge. Ive been off work all week with a bad back and im so bored being stuck at home all day :-(
I just graduated college for graphic design so I'm doing freelance work there. I've also been dabbling a bit in childcare. I watch a little girl for a few hours every day mon-fri. I'm going back to college in Sept or Jan for early childhood education and I hope to eventually open my own nursery/preschool.