is is better?

@stacyv81 (5904)
Is is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved?
@qiao522 (449)
personally,it is absolutely better to love than never to love. in the relationships you could learn, give and gain.
@stacyv81 (5904)
so you think you learn from loving someone and getting hurt, so you can make what you want out of another relationship?
the only things i regret is what i did not do...i have loved often but not wisely but now i have a mate of 22 years plus and we have made a good life but it is not the life i thought i would be living..getting older brings changes is attitude...and what you thought was cool at 20 is not so cool at 60...so you get my drift...
@stacyv81 (5904)
you are right, but I wonder if it takes some people so long to figure it out, and if some people always know, I wonder I guess if there is a right time, to meet someone? call it fate or the work of God whatever, but do you believe that?
@busta1baby (1234)
its better to be loved and lost
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Sometimes I wonder this same question myself. It hurted me worser to be loved and then have a break up.
@anirc750310 (3424)
Human nature is made to experience all kind of things, relations, feelings and I guess to not love it is the ultimate thing anyone can do. I can't imagine how life would be without love and the feeling of being in love, being loved by anyone. If you did not searched and experienced love in this world i guess you lived for nothing. In vain! I am sorry for the people who never loved someone and were not loved by anyone. I am not sure if there is someone like this but if there are I guess they are new species of humans long live the love.......!
@mememama (3077)
I think it's better to have loved and lost, it may have seemed awful during the time of break ups, but I learned what I really needed in the future from all of that.
@xlinzixx (511)
i think its better to have loved and lost because being inlove is the greatest feeling in the world and everyone deserves a chance to experience it
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there stacyv81! Yes, I believe that it is better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all. I think that all of our experiences, good or not, we learn from them. They make us stronger and adds to our knowledge so nothing is going to waste.
I wouldn't know, but I would think yes. I'd rather have the experience than a bunch of "what if"s.