What do you think it is worst-being cheated or being dumped?

Romania
What do you think about those two supposition - cheated but still with you or dumped but honest. You would feel better if your partner tell you that has anyone else and have to go, to leave you or do yo prefer to be cheated (without knowing of course) and together with your partner.
@paulsy (1263)
I think the worst thing in a relationship is to be cheated on. Once a person cheats, it only means that he/she did not have that commitment from the very beginning. I would rather that my partner tell me honestly that he had to go, rather than keep me and maintain a relationship with another person. A cheater will always be a cheater. Even if the "other" relationship had ended, it could happen again and again. I cannot bear to live a miserable life with somebody I can't trust.
you are right! thanks for your response!
@makingpots (11920)
No question about this one for me. I would rather someone be honest with me and just dump me. Cheating is so hurtful, disrespectful and dishonest and I would not want to remain in a relationship where that took place. Being dumped can feel pretty bad, but I think it is nothing next to the pain of being cheated on.
sometimes could be twice the pain of knowing you have been cheated for a long time then being dumped. thanks for sharing!
Me too. I can never forgive being cheated on. It's something that shows that this person never really cared about what I felt after all.
thank you for your comments!
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I would absoluteley, no question about it, prefere to be dumped. To live with someone if they did not love me anymore would no be ok at all. I also think that everyone deserves to know if their partner is also seeing someone else. Then they can make an informed choise about wether they wat to continue the relationship or not. This is such a big thing that I do notthink it is ok to keep it from ones partner. No way.
YOu are right but sometimes some people don't want to lose their partner even they cheat on them. So I guess the opinion are divided in two. thank you for your response!
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
yes I think there are quite a few that would not want to know. I don't think one should always end a relationship because of cheating, but I think that sould be an informed choice
@kamran12 (5555)
• Pakistan
Hello anirc750310!:-) Both situations would hurt me to no ends but being dumped is much more preferable for me. The only reason is that I very much respect the choice of my partner and I have made it clear to her too. If she don't want to live with me, I would really respect her decision and wouldn't force her to change her decision. It certainly would be very, very hard for me to live without her but the thought of her feeling herself as a prisoner with me is just not my way of living life. So, I would prefer that she rather tells me straightly that I am not her choice anymore and I would not wish to bind her in a relationship that she doesn't want!
thank you for comment on this topic! have a good day!
@wolfie34 (26791)
Definitely dumped for me too, at least the person has taken the adult way about it and it's not working and told you, providing of course it's done face to face, rather than by text or email! I would hate to feel someone was with me and they were going with someone else, that hurts more than being dumped. Unless you have an open relationship which both of you understand and accept, then the relationship should be just you and your partner if they want to go with someone else they should have the decency to end one relationship before starting another.
perfectly right .thanks you!
@meiji15 (664)
given the option, i'd rather be dumped than be in a relationship and watch it slowly deteriorate and the two of you drift apart due to a party cheating.
thank you for your response!
@fizanali (478)
• Pakistan
Maybe i'll like cheated better becoz being dumped totaly tears you apart it shows that someone s better than you and your partener told you honestly so you've got to accept it...makes you feel like 2 grade....being cheated at least you won't know!
you could be right but I am thinking how can a partner look in the eyes of his/her partner and knowing he/she mocked him/her in such a way to cheat and to be ok? I guess hurts. thanks for answering!
@jarred (177)
id rather be dump than cheated on. id rather be one than two of her's. although i havent experienced both. I dunno but i think being cheated on is worst than being dump.