Mylot has so changed

Mylot use to be a fun place..but I found so many changes happening..Yes the site looks nice..but when a person gives a very substantial topic and gets oodles of responses..then receives 1/2 penny for that effort..It's no fun. Perhaps when Mylot opened it was a marketing gimmick to offer such accurate recompense for your time spent on mylot; but when you average out the pennies now.. You could never find enough to explain why so many people spend the whole day here. Either you have so much money in the bank that time on mylot is recreational or you live where the penny is worth more then a penny. In America a penny is almost worthles..
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
Where are you getting the information that a topic with lots of responses is only getting a half cent? I'm getting paid pretty good here. No complaints from me.
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
Of course you can have your opinion. I just don't understand how you could be getting so little if you say you are getting that many responses. I may be new here, but I made payout my first month in just 12-13 days and I almost tripled that for March and Apr is taking off too.
@speedy1279 (2667)
I am not sure why you are only making so little on discussion that have tons of responses. I do agree that mylot has changed alot here lately. But I am finding that the earnings are a lot better than they use to be. I am making more now and doing less work than I did a year ago.