Anyone else a member of IncomeBux and can't get the site to come up?

@jovimom (1576)
I just tried a little bit ago and it brings up a page saying they are suspended! I have made well over pay-out on this site but they did not have their Paypal option available yet, so I couldn't request pay-out. I hope this isn't yet another scam. The site is actually incomebuxwebspacemania.com. Just wondering if any other members are having this problem
@lostfan01 (259)
i just made a discussion on this... i went to logon and it told me it was disabled by the administrator, when i had requested payout 2 days ago... i think the site was a scam...
@jovimom (1576)
I agree, I never rec'd my payout either. I'm starting to wonder about Foxcash as well
• Finland
Hi jovimom! I'm also a member of IncomeBux, I was also wondering is this site also a scam because I've requested payout but nothing received. The site is now coming back but I don't trust it so much at the moment. Good luck with your earnings!=D
@Vucjak (242)
• Macedonia
they are back. the new address is www.incomebux.net and I can say the site is way faster now. It was very slow during the last weeks. So I guess the only problem was the server.
@jovimom (1576)
Well, I don't know if I want to keep them after the last comment, did you read it? I can't cash out in the 1st place...