I want a stalker too!!

By JJ
@myklj999 (49248)
I've seen posts about stalkers; I'm starting to feel jealous 'cause no one is stalking me. Would anyone like to be my stalker? I promise not to report you to myLot. Please leave a short description of why you think you're the stalker I need.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
OH! OH! Pick Me! Pick Me! Cause if you don't I'll follow you everywhere. I'll leave cryptic comments on all your threads, I'll leave footprints all over your profile, I'll tell you wife stories about you, I'll subjourn the affection of all your friends. Oh I'm just full of great stalking ideas! So be careful who you choose buddy boy - you may live to regret it - either way you go! LOL
Hey, no fair, your response is better than mine! Wah!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Baby!
Would a D cup be a big enough reward?
@Tetchie (2932)
I have a black hat, a black cloak, black glasses and a black persona - if you want me to stalk you then accept me as the stalking type and leave $500 under the door.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
You forgot this Tetchie: LOL. Now you're a shoe in for the job!
@Tetchie (2932)
Why thankyou insane one, it goes fabulous with my outfit. Do you think we've overwhelmed the poor man, to this hour he's not responded to anyone's application?
• Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL - if he's hiding from us, he really does need a stalker - if only to keep him front and centre! lol
Just remember that when I stalk I bring my whole family. Are you certain that you are ready for that?
I was trying to spell out this response using my best Sopranos voice, but failed. : )
@jesbellaine (4140)
Lolz! nice topic you got here! hmmm... can I be your stalker too? lolz! I will send you messages everyday for the rest of your stay here in mylotz! Kidding! Good Morning!
@skinnychick (6906)
This is a new one...LOL Asking for stalkers. You might be sorry- LOL
Okay first off I am an elderly senior citizen so will have to stalk you kind of slow if you do not mind. I am intelligent with a great sense of humor and I could send you homemade goodies too. course they will probably be sugar free but hey you are sweet enough anyway aren't you?
@ciades (1624)
Lol!. Mike want a stalker??? Well, well, well..maybe i can be one of them..I should think it first.
LOL, I don't really want to be a stalker, but I thought about the same thing that you did. I think it counts whenever people reply to your posts, good or bad, so I could see why someone would want one. But, though I haven't quite had one myself, it's not fun. Most of the time, the person is really nasty and I don't really like to read nasty responses all the time.
I volunteer to be your stalker, desertdarlene. I will be loyal, true, always sweet, and never, never nasty. I am ready to begin my duties, anytime, I just need the go-ahead from you.(that's me, stalker-ninja!)
• Regina, Saskatchewan
We are going to have a real stalkers train going here. I'll stalk Mike, Darlene can stalk me, Nova can stalk Darlene and Clemors can be the caboose that stalks all of us! LOL
Hmmm, I don't know for sure if I want a stalker, but thanks for the offers. But, I won't stop you from responding to my posts if you want to. I don't start a lot of discussions, though, but I do post a lot of responses for a few months at a time, then I don't post very much at all.
@laglen (19778)
I am sorry, I am not applying to be your stalker, not for lack of interest, but I really do not have the time or money. I myself have been wanting a stalker and/or a peeping tom. Or a peeping Jim, Bob, Mark, Joe............ You get the picture.
Ha ha aha ahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahaahahahahahaha biG BREATH................ HAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHA! (in my whisper voice...).... what are your eating under there????
@Gollywog (1092)
How would you like a gollywog to stalk you I only come out at night. lol. I cant be seen then!
@Breath (1297)
I don't say much I just stalk...Stalkers are not suppose to talk that much.Just be there in the shadows watching.Of course I could come closer at in those moments where you wanted me to...:)