Tonio, Sayid and John

@Trace86 (5033)
I was thinking today about this trio. I have come to the conclusion that this whole anger and ignoring Sayid by Tonio is an act. I believe that the three of them have hatched a scheme to get the goods on Ramsey somehow. I hope I am right because I love Tonio and Sayid together. John and Sayid, yuck. Opinions or ideas?
@Sillychick (3279)
I hope you are right. I figured the thing in the motel room was somehow a set up, but I couldn't figure exactly who was involved and what the deal was. I really hope you are right, I can't picture John doing that to Antonio.
@Trace86 (5033)
I agree. I hope I am right too. Sayid loves Antonio, not John. I can't believe she would cheat on him with his friend. I pray that it is a set up for Eddie's benefit so that he will run back to Ramsey.
@Trace86 (5033)
I think they are trying to trap Ramsey into doing something illegal. Today with the sick kid, that is just too much. I know in my heart that Talia would not cheat on Antonio. And especially not with John!
@Trace86 (5033)
I was so right! Tonio and Sayid were kissing today. Woo-hoo! I love being right!
I don't think so trace. I think antonio will catch her cheating with John next week. Boy that would be the icing on the cake.