it's the end of the world

By JJ
@myklj999 (30249)
Olney, Illinois
as we know it, and I feel fine. One man worries that a huge particle accelerator could create a black hole that could eventually swallow the Earth. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,342854,00.html I kind of wondered something along those lines when I first heard of this project; should I prepare my last will and testament? Oh, wait; it's gonna destroy the world, so there won't be anyone left to claim my estate; never mind.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Great logic dude. You just saved me a ton of cash I can use NOW, in legal fees! Whew! And here I thought I'd have to keep paying taxes! LOL
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Thanks for br. I havea to respond more to you just before midnight. Seems the witching hour is good karma for me! LOL
@minnie_98214 (10572)
Well I guess at least if this is the way we are gonna go whats to worry about right?
You have got a point there lol.
@jiangsl (377)
Hi myklj999,you start a good discussion.It is very interesting .I have heard this for two years.Sometimes I feel worry about that,once the unwanted things happen.All the world will disappear.So let us pray on God together,I wish it never happen in the world.Frankly,I don't believe that will happen.What about you?
@myklj999 (30249)
• Olney, Illinois
I don't think it will happen. But, we don't really know; all this is experimental science, and experiments do go wrong sometimes. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
That's pretty funny. That article seemed to indicate that this man's credentials aren't really all that perfect. But, seriously, there are so many ways for humans to destroy the Earth, but I don't worry about it. I'm a Christian and I know that life on Earth isn't everything to living and there is more than this. So, if anything like that happens, I know a lot of souls will be OK.
@myklj999 (30249)
• Olney, Illinois
I'm doomed if it does. I'm agnosic; neither hot nor cold, and shall be spit out.
@rsa101 (21149)
I guess its a trend that anything new to us would mean that the end days are near. When Atomic energy was discovered several decades ago they say that the end was near at hand. They even created a clock that would determine how close we are at the end of days. But we have already reached 2008 and we are still alive and kicking. I guess the end of days is only known to the creator of this world not us.
@lunmun (127)
Dont worry ,the black now is just a Theorise ,have not been proved by human .if so like you worry about ,I think is not the end of the world ,mybe after the swallowed ,the univerise will product a all new world that we cant predicted.just be happy ,dont worry all the time it is far distant to us.
HAHA~ I pretty fun because I actually didn't even think about this kinds of things before you say it out. It has called for deep thought. However, in fact we can do nothing about this. Even there is a huge particle accelerator really creating a black hole somewhere, what can we do? We can only wait for *the day* to come isn't it?
@weiyi5151 (120)
let's talk about it, it's not kidding, i am worried a bout the earth suddenly disappear a moment.
@paid2write (5202)
I do hope he is wrong but I also find it worrying that scientists should do this kind of experiment. They may not destroy the earth or accidently create a new black hole but I think it is possible that what they plan to do could affect the delicate balance of the universe. I hope the scientists will not take the risk if there is any possibility of this project going horribly wrong.
@danzer (2731)
Funny but nobody knows when this world be gone and be changed with a new heaven and new earth. It will just come just like a thief in the night!
@Esoteric1 (866)
I feel you on that .. I don't think it's the end of the world but it could be. Wouldn't be the first time that we have done things that could have wiped us out in a blink of an eye, one example was the nuclear testing done, the scientists warned that it could perhaps strip off our entire atmosphere or destroy our whole planet. I wouldn't worry too much about it, no point having a heat attack just to find out the world didn't end and is still spinning as usual.