Christopher Lloyd

@ElicBxn (61149)
My client and I watched a pretty funny, but not TERRIBLY good movie the other day - Baby Geniuses. the main male villian was played by Christopher Lloyd - who is best know as playing the mad scientiest in Back to the Future movies. My client remembers him from Taxi - but I never watch sit coms if I can avoid them so I didn't know him from that. I think he's a pretty great comic villian in several movies and I know I enjoy him in every role I've ever seen him in. So, what movies have you seen in him - the Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Back to the Future? some other? Do you enjoy him as much as I do?
@TriciaW (2441)
I loved the movie Baby Geniuses. I also love anything Christopher Lloyd is in. He is so funny and plays each role so well. I have seen him in all the movies you mentioned. I loved him in My Favorite Martian. He is really a great actor.
@ElicBxn (61149)
I have never seen "My Favorite Martian." I guess I just have too many sentimental ties to the Ray Walston and Bill Bixby TV version. Yes, I'm old.
I haven't seen Baby Geniuses, I will have to check it out. I really loved him in Back to the Future. I also liked him in a lot of other movies, too. He's also a great producer of many good TV shows. I hope he's around for a long time because he's a great credit to the film and TV industries.
Baby Geniuses, yeah I saw that a long time ago. It was cute, but you're right, it wasn't very good. He was pretty good in Taxi, but I only saw those in reruns on Nick at Nite. My favorite was the movie Dennis the Menace, in which he played the villain. He was hilarious. It was the version that also starred Walter Matthau.
@ElicBxn (61149)
never saw Dennis the Menace either - gosh he was in a lot of those tv remakes But maybe I need to watch them because I do like Lloyd so much. I'd bet Matthau was Mr. Wilson!
Yes, and he was great. It really was a funny movie, which I don't tend to think applies to alot of today's remakes.
@ElicBxn (61149)
I have to say that Walter Matthau is another great actor
@pyewacket (44032)
I used to love watching him in Taxi as the spaced out, old hippie type..hehe...Loved him in the Back To The Future movies, but then loved those movies period. Not long ago I watched the Disney movie, "Angels In The Outfield" where he plays one of the key angels that the little kid in the movie can only see--ever see it? It's great!
@ElicBxn (61149)
Haven't see that one - but I really don't get to see too many comedies. I mostly catch comedies on tv or with my client
@jillmalitz (5132)
I have been a fan since his days on Taxi. I think he is very funny and a little underused. Maybe he is just picky in choosing roles.
@ElicBxn (61149)
He doesn't sound like he's hard up for money so he probably can afford to be a little picky. He's got a lot coming out this year tho...
@raydene (9874)
Gosh Yes.. I loved him in Taxi and then when he was Doc in the Back movies He is a great performer wonder what he has done lately? xoxoxoxoxoxo
@ElicBxn (61149)
I do too, he's so much fun. He was really believeable as the Doc in BTTF, I think he does a good job.
@winterose (39897)
to tell you the truth I never knew him, yes I saw the movies but I never knew the actor's name. And I didn't know he was the guy in taxi but I can see his face now and yes he is.