Payment on this site

I'm new. What exactly do they pay you for using this site? They don't mention it anywhere.
I am in awe of the number of postings you have made. 2 months ago, you were a newbie, now you have 7000+ postings under your belt. That is an average of approximately 100 posts a day. How do you do that? I have a day job and I only start looking at myLot at night. Sometimes if I am too tired than I don't post. Hats off to you.
Thank you dear. I put in a lot of time. I work at home, as I am an artist. So, I have more time than you do to work on MyLot. You need to spend at least 4 hours or more a day. Good luck to you. Just take it easy, it all adds up. Just make your pay off higher, like $50. So when it reaches that, you feel like you got something. Thanks for your reply.
@mfrancq (1808)
I spend way more then four or five hours...more like eight or nine hours a day. how come I still can't keep up with you? I think I get to easily distracted by things and get wrapped up in stuff that isn't helping my ratings or earnings...I don't know. FRUSTRATED!
I type fast and spend a lot of hours on here some days. Not always. You both are doing great, just keep on going.
@ricky1209 (1677)
well u have to creat a paypal account for this... look at edit prefrences for this in ur profile then paymnt information then there make a paypal account and submit ut details there
Hhehehe, can you tell this is an old question? Thanks for the info. Better late than never. Have a great day.
@ajay043 (779)
i think u should know better cause u being the top users everyday...
If you look at the date this was posted, you will see why I asked this. Of coarse I do now.
ha....ha..it is a discussion started two months ago! I think you must know mylot does pay you now! ^_^. Thank you for your advices to me,and I think I can enjoy mylot now! Would you like to tell us how much have you been paid by Mylot? ^_^ Good luck!!
by this time u might have understood the payment process. now u tell me what i should do to earn more
paypal
@tambdy (1969)
I cant beleive you have made $170, my payout limit was $10 but i am raising it to $25 i have been on here nearly 12 hours and i have only done 30 posts. How many do you do a day, i think i need to start posting more and i will make more money i have made about 0.96 everyday for the last 4 weeks. So it is getting better but i would like to earn as much as you lol.
I spend 4 to 10 hours. Posting can be difficult, once your numbers really increase. I can spend hours getting back to everyone that answered on my posts. You don't want to post and not get back, as that would be rude. You get the same amount of money for either. It's 2 cents. But, MyLot does something else, I'm not sure, but if you write more than a 3 or 4 lines, it works better I think. I have my payout at $50. It seems like more for all the work. I was thinking of raising it to $100.00. I will after Jan. Pay out. Good luck to you. You will make a lot on here, I know it. Happy new years again.
@tambdy (1969)
thanks and i hope you have a good new year, i always get back to my discussions it is only curtisy but sometimes it takes alot of time. Hope you have a good new year again have a + for new year. P.s what time is it in the states it is 8.10 pm here.
It is 1:15 pm right now. Have fun later.
@cr1st1nel (3567)
They have put in the site their payment methods. Can't imagine that you haven't seen them. At the beginnings of this site there were 2 methods of paying one was Ikobo and the other one was Paypal. Now ikobo has disappeared and the one which has replaced it is e-gold. Good luck i am using now the egold one!
When I posted this, I was a new member. It is an old posting. I have made $171.63 since then. I already received $91. from MyLot. Thank you for responding though. Good luck to you.