Spend quality time with your cat?

@scribe1 (1207)
I try to take some time to pet and kiss my scaredy-cat Waffles. I talk to her and tell her that I love her. She probably understands, as she starts to purr and rub against my arm. Columbus does the same thing when I pet him. I'll use the string toy to play with him on mornings when I'm not so busy. I even try to pet Mimi from time to time, even though she's not crazy about it. I'll talk to her as well. Have you had a chance to spend quality time with your cat?
@hezoid (2147)
I try to spend quality time with my beautiful cat, Pepsi (my avatar is a pic of her) every day. She's not just a pet but a proper member of our little family. She greets us in the morning when we get up and i always give her a hug. It's the same if i go out somewhere ie to work, when i come home i give her a hug. I often cradle her in my arms and tell hr i love her and tell her how precious she is. I also like to her her how beautiful she is and that she's the most perfect creature in the world. When she wants to play she gets our attention by 'taiking' to us. She will find us and start miaowing and we know to follow her and play with her. She lvoes being petted and fussed so we call her 'fuss' cat (instead of puss-cat).
@scribe1 (1207)
Oh that is adorable --- and I agree, your cat is beautiful! Bet she's aware of that too. Thanks for sharing. :-)
@luvstochat (6914)
I pick up my kitties and pet them and talk to them everyday to show them that I love them. They start purring the second you start talking to them or petting them they even meow at you like they are talking it is so cute! I love kitties.
@scribe1 (1207)
Don't you just love when your kitties do that? I wish that I spent more quality time with my poor Tabitha. She was a very sweet fluffy 14-year-old cat who loved to play and show affection. And she never soiled the house for me or bit me out of meanness. I should have appreciated her more, but am making up for that with the cats I have now.
• Bahamas
How do you do it?We have one cat her name is cookie.and she is very demanding.Every night she climbs into bed with me, her favorite spot is right on my pillow between my head and the headboard of the bed.She lays on her back and loves when you rub her tummy.Cookie struts around as if it's her house and we're her personal servants.But she knows she has us wrapped around her paws, shes our little diva.