You want to give them all of you..

You just want to be with the one you love. You want to hold them in your arms. Let the world just go round and round. You want to just do all the things you dream of. You want tonight to be the night you make them explode. All the love you have inside you will share with them. You want to make them feel like they are on top. You want show them all teh love thy have is for them. Then you realize your living a fantasy.. Why is this so hard to deal with?
@se7enthbird (8324)
lucky me that i am living in reality. i am married for five years now. i have a two year old son, the pictures appears as my avatar. but sometimes i feel the way like you said. last night i feel like making love.... i got a good bath and i know i will make my wife scream for more.... but unfortunately she said that the red flag is up.... garrr i need to wait for a week.
Oh sad to hear that one. Tell her to stay off her feet more. It will end faster.
what did you say? can i ask more advice from you regarding that? my wife always has this monthly sickness for seven days. i am a patient man but sometimes waiting for a week makes me angry har har har. but you said she has to stay off her feet and it will end faster? how is that possible. help me help me
@winterose (39897)
You have to learn the difference between fantasy and reality. Relationships are not about Cinderella meeting prince charming and they lived happily ever after, relationships have ups and downs and goods and bads, and that is just how life is.