This gave me the chills!!!

@nelly5 (1425)
LEGALLY BLIND GOLFER MAKES HOLE-IN-ONE!! I found this story to be such an inspiration. If these blind men can go golfing and do such a great job, it makes me think....how hard am I really trying to accomplish things in life, I better pick of my pace. What do you all think of this story? (AP) An 85-year-old legally blind golfer from southern Arizona made a hole-in-one this week on a par-3 course. Robert Dunham accomplished the feat on the third hole at Tortuga in Green Valley. Playing with a group of fellow blind veterans enrolled in a Veterans Affairs health care system program, Dunham's volunteer assistant lined him up with the ball, handed him a 9-iron and stepped back. Dunham swung through the ball, hit it squarely and it landed softly on the green, taking one hop before nestling into the bottom of the cup. Dunham's group erupted into a cacophony of cheers and high-fives. The World War II vet's first reaction? "I thought they were kidding me," Dunham said. "I told them, 'You guys better not be pulling my leg.'" The retired Honeywell manager began losing his vision about 10 years ago, but has been in the VA program for only three weeks.
@Bd200789 (2994)
I think it is fantastic that he made a hole in one. I saw it on the news right after it happened. If he can do that, imagine what else we can accomplish.
@nelly5 (1425)
I agree with you, I have not heard about this until I found it online today..but I do agree, if he can do that, it gives me hope for what I can accomplish in my life. Thanks for the response. Have a fantastic day!