is hoping to reach $10 today!!

dollar sign - A big green dollar sign!!
Im hoping that when earnings are updated (in an hour) I will have reached $10. Im currently on $9.78 so not far from payout!! It is a huge milestone for me and have had loads of fun and met loads of cool people!!
@goergineo (1498)
• Jordan
well I am a little distant from reaching 2$. it would be a great feeling doing that. so i wish that you will do it today. good luck.you have my wishes. keep going.
@diansinta (7550)
money - money image
I hope you can make it, cinderella2007 keep on the spirit burning. you can do it! am behind you and cross my finger. YEEAAHH!!!
I was sooo close!!! Im on $9.99 so at least I know tomorrow will be the day when I reach my first payout!! whoppee!! Cant believe I was so close!!!!
@diansinta (7550)
How is it today (shaking) how is it today?? any change??
Ive made it, Im on $11.84 but havent been active much over the weekend so am trying to cram as much in today as I can lol Thanks for your support x
I hope you make it hun. The first time you hit your payout figure is a great feeling, and you won't have to wait too much longer to find out.
I was soo close, I just didnt tip it over the edge!! Im on $9.99 so atleast tomoorw will be the day!!! Fingers crossed! Thank you for your response and support!
• Pakistan
Congratulations mate. I hope you will reach at your payout today. And i think your can make this payout bigger because there are still 14 das left in this month of April. I am still half way behind of my payout. But i am hoping to reach at my payout at the end of this month and will be able to get my first payout in May. Thanks
@jenni7202 (1598)
That's great! You've earned it fairly quick too. I hadn't reached it until I was closer to the 500th post. I since have learned a few tricks to earn more a day, and now I'm only around 800 and have already passed my second payout. It only took me under 300 posts this time around, and hopefully even less next time! That's really great that your so close too, and I hope that you did reach payout today. Make sure to let us all know when you do!
Yesterday around 2ish in 'my time' earnings had been updated and I had $9.99 so I was close but didnt make it but then later on bout 2.30 they had been updated again and I was on $10.00!! Not sure what changed or why!! Im now on $11.07. Im really proud of myself and am smiling from ear to ear!! I do have one referral who is active but not as active as me!!
@jenni7202 (1598)
Trhat's great. I'm glad you were able to reach your payment. I'm closing in on $15. I probably would be a $20 by now, but I haven't been very active the past 3 days. I'm going to try to catch up on some of that now by responding to all the emails in my box.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
You gotta love those mystery cents that just appear every now and then! Congratulations on making payout with 13 days left in the month. You're making pretty good pay for 320 posts to so good job on that too!
Ive got one referral who is active but not as active as me. Im totally addicted whereas she not caught the mylot bug yet.....give it time lol
@sedel1027 (17851)
Congrats. You are so close, I can't see why you won't hit pay out today.
@98765m (1019)
Congratulations to you on reaching 10 dollars Getting to 10 dollars in just 300+posts is awesome! I think you are one of the best here As you said,the key to earn in mylot is to enjoy the time we have here and not to concentrate too much on the earnings we get. Cheers! Have a nice day Happy mylotting and happy earning
@luvstochat (6914)
It is great that you have had fun and I hop when your earnings update you will be over $10 then you will be able to receive a payment in May! You will still have 2 weeks to increase the amount of your payout too! Have fun mylotting.
@subha12 (18452)
i think by now you have already reached that. it should have been a cakewalk for you. its good that you have reached the payout. you will be paid within 15th May.
Is pleased to announce she has reached the $10 payout!! yippee!!! Roll on the 15th lol I havent been that active over the last 3 days so hoping to catch up today!! When they pay out will the pay out the full amount that I have earnt or just the $10??? Thank you for popping by x
@subha12 (18452)
they will pay you what you earned till april 30th. its the payout for month of april. it will be paidf within 15th May
I just saw this discussion. Earnings were updated 13 minutes ago, did you reach it?
When they were updated the first time I had reached $9.99 but then when replying to a dsicussion I noticed it had gone up to $10.00 and said it had been updated but the minutes were less than the first time!!?? Confused, I know I am but yes I have reached it as it says $10.00 now!!
Obviously they had missed a response you made the first time. So they went back and corrected it. I have seen them do this a couple of times. The thing that got me was before they announced they were giving people 50% of their referrals earnings until May 31st. I happened to be on MyLot before they announced it. All of a sudden I saw my earnings rising. I was a little away from payout, but when they got finished I was way over. Part of me wanted to ask the admin a question, but the other thought if this is a glitch they will take it back from you. So I just waited and watched. Finally, I got an alert, and it explained. I was relieved, and happy!!!