how long can u survive without computer/internet

i don't think i can survive without my computer...its like oxygen to me..
@s2a2n2 (1732)
It depends on the days of dis connectivity. If it is on week days I can stay without Internet for may be couple of days. But on the otherhand on weekends it would be difficult as i spend much time on it. It purely depends on the individual though. If he/she has many friends it does not matter much. but if he/she has less number of friends then they can not live even for hour or so.
Very true. I dont have many friends to do stuff with so I do play on the computer alot. Even though I work 2 jobs. The longest I went without was a month by choice to see if I could do it-its not easy. I can find tons to do on the computer to keep me busy.
@rhane7315 (5670)
me too it's a part of my life
@jillhill (37379)
I really like being on the computer and when something happens to it I get irritable and find that I don't know what to do with myself even though I have tons to do!
@msnbtech (284)
i can live without but cant survive without it ???!!!@#$%^&*( now i got i cant live without computer a single sec/100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th time also
@nanayangel (7862)
I can survive without computer as long as there's cable tv, good books, magazines, my cellphone, junk foods and my family and friends.
@jason_co (408)
To tell you honestly I cant really survive a day without a computer. Its hard for me to imagine if this will happen. I spend all my free time in computer. Searching the net, chatting, reading my emails and much much more.
@98765m (1019)
Well,I don't know if there is any one,who is using internet, will feel comfortable without computer and internet. Well,I think I can manage without computer and internet for a few days[3-4 days] and not more than that ! Every one who is now using the internet is some what really addicted to it. Without computer and internet ,it looks like we are fasting! Cheers ! Have a nice day Happy browsing and happy mylotting
• Pakistan
Infact i am a computer worm. I cannot live without my computer and internet. I use my computer because of internet. So i a great user of internet. And i spend my most of time on internet. I feel very upset if i could not use computer and internet for a few days. So computer is now included in my daily habits. Thanks
@dangnabit67 (2021)
Unfortunatly when it storms I have to unplug my computer. On several occassions I have had to have my computer worked on. Also I have to share my computer with 3 other people. So the hard part is finding something else to do. Read, write in a journel, look at magizines, do laundry and dishes, cook a 4 course meal, plant flowers, take a walk, take a long hot shower.