Mom dies saving baby

People can be really cruel for no reason. There was no reason this man should have done this. He was selfish and I can't even begin to understand his thinking. My goodness the child lost a mother. He should have just run down the block if he had to be a thief. http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/04/17/reyes.mom.dies.KPRC
@dandj929 (424)
I just watched this a little while ago on the five o'clock news. It is an absolutely disgusting and pointless crime. It's very scary. Stories like this make me very sad. The poor baby now has to grow up without his mother. Sad. Sad. Sad.
@winterose (39897)
All these stories are very senseless as far as I am concerned, I do not understand why people have to be so cruel.
@KKKBsmom (1093)
I don't understand why people are this way! Now this baby has to grow up not only without a mom... but not knowing her. I just don't understand the world!
@carmelanirel (20979)
I can't watch certain videos on my computer, but it sounds horrible, whatever happened..
@busta1baby (1234)
wow that was so horrible
@suspenseful (40314)
Selfish is not the right word. It makes it sounds like this creep was a child who did not get his own way, and said, "it's mine!" He was trying to steal this woman's car and money. He was a thief. He had a reason to take the car and possibly use it in another robbery, or maybe a drive by shooting. Now he is a murderer. I hope the little baby girl is all right and someone is looking after her. I hope that creep who murdered her mother who was defending her child gets a long prison sentence or is executed and made to pay for his crimes.
a man that is that bad a criminal is not thinking of the baby left behind or the woman either, he just got rid of her because he is a murderous criminal. I hope they put him in prison for life with no chance of parole. that poor woman in the wrong place at the wrong time and that innocent little baby. what will become of the child.
@linda345 (2661)
Wow this guy was pretty crazy. They say you never should fight back but when your child is involved anyone is going to fight back. I hope they catch him soon and he is put where he belongs.