public events

@jer31558 (3683)
What is your all time favorite public event that you have attended. For me it was the PBR (professional bull riding). So if there are any PBR fans in mylot land give me a shout. Who is your favorite rider/bull?
@cjgrooms (4456)
The PBR without doubt. My wonderful husband takes me for our anniversey every year (when they come close enough to where we live). I have a LIST of favorites but my absolute with no if ands or buts is Adriano Moraes. My husband even managed to get him to autograph a pbr cap for me!
@jer31558 (3683)
He's almost as good as that other rider isnt he?
@cjgrooms (4456)
Your pillow will be waiting in the doghouse when you get home!
@jer31558 (3683)
That sounds like a lot of butter to me.
@JABeau59 (446)
Hey jer, I am new to myLot and I just found this discussion on PBR. We are faithful fans. We did go to an event 2 years ago and it was fantastic. We got Rob Smets autograph just before he retired. I think Justin McBride is my favorite even though he has also retired. My favorite bull of all time is Bodacious.