Do you think we should be able to post links in post? Should you be punnished if

I see no harm in it. What do you think? If someone else posts a link in your discussion should you be the one punnished?
@gemini_rose (16192)
I do not think that there is any harm in posting links in a discussion as long they are not harmful links. Links that can be used for help, advise or whatever should be allowed. I think that if someone else posts a link on your discussion and it is not allowed then that one person should be punished and not everyone.
It would be nice if it worked that way but I know it doesnt. Thank you. Im guessing with so many people here its just easier to get rid of the whole discussion.
@myklj999 (33182)
• Olney, Illinois
We are able to post links. I've never heard of anyone being "punished" for it. You can post links; you just have to type it in manually. After you reach 500 posts you will be able to copy and paste links.
oops some how I posted the same subject twice-LOL I'll be at 500 in no time