Have you ever had a public fight?

By joy
@MGjhaud (22041)
Most people tend to avoid scandal in front of a lot of others but have you ever had a brawl or an exchange of words with somebody in public before? What happen then? Where you settled right away?
nope. you how angel-like i am. lol!!!! i strive for peace and peace i give you. **now, where did that line came from??** am i smelling best response now??....
@MGjhaud (22041)
hehehe.. What about that customer rep you glared at the other day..?
thats my split personality acting! ahahaha....
@kun2349 (23464)
I had public arguments b4 and it was kinda embarassing because everybody will be looking at u, like u are an animal inside a cage.. LOL.. During the argument, most ple wun care about where they are and the surroundings, instead they just wanna settle the problem once and for all.. SO when things start to calm down, we will realise that suddenly we have become the centre of attraction.. haha.. BY that time, we will move elsewhere for a more peaceful settlement..
@MGjhaud (22041)
hehehe.. Well I never had an exchange words before that people around us are trying to intervene.
@kun2349 (23464)
It is kinda embarassing and ple knows who u are but u dunno who are they.. hehe ^_^ SO it's best to avoid any arguments or fights in public even though u are in the right.. hehe ^_^ and once passer-by starts to intervene, it will be hard to stop as more and more ple will join in the commotion.. haha
@rombi001 (943)
Well I have never had a fight where I actually want to hurt them but I have been in many fights at school where you just want to prove that you are stronger and it becomes quite violent... I know it was quite stupid...
@MGjhaud (22041)
I never had a physical fight anywhere ever since but I had an exchanged words with some I know. I jsut can't remember who and when because it was a long time ago and it wasn't that bad so it's not so memorable.
@dvschic (1796)
i have had words in public with someone, usually they are drunk or just stupid, i try to avoid fighting and have never been in a physical fight, but when i see someone doing something stupid or wrong, i tend to speak up and that leads to words
@MGjhaud (22041)
I experience saying something bad to people who are drunk on the street before but we didn't exchange words because they never heard me cussed at them hehehe.. I hate people who drinks too much and acted so rude. I mean if you can't handle your breeding when you're drunk then don't.