Share Those Smiles?

Okay so this is simple a friend started a discussion about what makes you smile and I loved it so much I decided to steal it in a way........But I want to see people share those smiles wether it be yours, a childs,an animals, or just someone you know heck ill even take a celeb with a good smile. I just want to see all those nice smiles lets all have a good day and smile.
@mummymo (23707)
No problem! My daughter has a great smile but she doesn't show it too well in this photo but it makes me smile when I see it! lol xxx
Well no photo showed on my end but I bet its cute. Its amazing how our kids just show those pearly whites and we go soft.
@mummymo (23707)
silly niamh - silly niamh making us smile!
Hmm I'm going to try again - I don't know why that didn't post!
@mummymo (23707)
lol no idea why that didn't show! As you can see she is showing not a hint of pearly teeth in this one! xxx
@longbangod (1791)
Hey I wanted to share some photos of myself or my kids with those smiles, but I dont know how. Theres no option here to attach a photo on my reply. Anyway, maybe just in my thoughts, thanks for making us smile, lol
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Hi Longbangod! You can not add photos on your responses until you get 500 points. When you get 500 if you don't see "ADD IMAGE" below your text box, log out and them log back in. It should be there then. You are very close to 500! Hope you get there soon! You can also copy/paste when you get 500. It is handy to write things in wordpad(or something similar) and then paste it in the response box.
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
My DD and her friends - Happy birthday #11
How's this? Lots of smiles to share! I knew what you meant, but had to search for a picture that showed her face AND smiling. She is almost a teen ager you know and a bit camera shy.
Thats teenagers for ya lol. Thanks for sharing which ones yours?
@tammyr (5954)
• Etowah, Tennessee
The one in the middle with the cake. It was her 11th birthday.
@Cocoa33 (921)
well for me, there are lots of things that make me smile. its the way a flower smells, a joke someone tells. i laugh when i see a newborn dressed up, cos to me that is so adorable
Oh a good joke is always so nice.
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
My Niece -  This is a picture of my niece.
My family and friends make me smile all the time. If it were not for them, God would still give me a reason to smile. But I thank him so much for the blessings of love in my life. This is a picture I took of one of my seven nieces. She has a beautiful smile.
She does have a nice smile thank you for sharing finally someone understood what I meant lol.
@Lakota12 (42681)